Stacey lobbed a meme my way. I still haven’t fully worked through my ambivalence on these things. This one’s good, though, because it’s just at the time I’m already make my must-do lists for summer, so I’ll jump in.
My goals for the summer:
- finally finish unpacking and settle into my new digs
- set up my sewing/craft room in the basement
- make new dresses for summer (and plan for my Guadalajara wardrobe for fall!)
- decide if I’m doing a Spanish immersion course or going to Jamaica for vacation
- go down to visit my mom, aunt and sister at least once
- learn how to use my still-sorta-new camera
- start working on a new Blurb book
- make time for wandering around and getting to know my new neighborhood
- have fun with T___ when she comes for rock camp
Hmm … that’s an awfully long list considering how painfully short summers are! And do you notice that none of them have anything to do with work? I guess that makes sense given how ready for the end of the school year I am, but it does surprise me.
Well, it’s written, but not in stone … I’ll have to think about it some more and see if I need to put that much on my plate when I still have to teach a mini-cycle this summer! Thanks for getting me to actually write out a list, Stacey. Now I have to decide what’s really do-able.
So, what are your goals for the summer?