The wonderfully intelligent and talented Zetta at Fledgling was kind enough to give me a Superior Scribbler award last month, and I’m finally getting around to passing it on. I’ve been so offline lately, I hardly deserve this award, but I’m taking it as incentive, something to get me back to work. Thanks, Zetta!
This time around, I feel like following the rules, but that certainly doesn’t mean anyone else needs to follow them. You know how ambivalent I am about these things.
- Each Scribbler must link to the awarding author & blog.
- Each Scribbler must display The Award and link to the post that got it all started.
- Each Scribbler must visit said post and join the Mr. Linky List to keep the list of Scribblers current.
- Each Scribbler must post these rules.
- Each Scribbler must pass The Award on to 5 equally deserving bloggers.
So I’m paying this bit of blog love forward to some truly Superior Scribblers:
- Alejna at Collecting Tokens
- Jay at Ill Doctrine
- Maggie and all who have shared their stories at Violence Unsilenced
- Tami at What Tami Said
- Everyone writing at Racialicious