Alejna, our neighbor over at Collecting Tokens is wearing the pants again today … and, because Alejna is a role model for the pants ages, I thought I’d add a few tunes to my list.
These tunes aren’t random, however. I have recently downloaded some from-my-formative-years music to my iPod. And I am marveling to find that a) some of that music doesn’t much appeal today, b) some of that music does appeal today, and c) all of that music is about pants!
Cases in point: The Alan Parsons Project and Little River Band.
- The Gold Bug in my pants
- I Don’t Want to Go Home in my pants
- Nothing Left to Lose in my pants
- Fall from Paradise in my pants
- Cool Change in my pants
- Red-headed Wildflower in my pants
All this made me wonder if pantsification would work on my bookshelf …
- The Great Deluge in my pants
- The Girl Who Played with Fire in my pants
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma in my pants
- The Seabirds Are Flying in my pants
- When and Where I Enter in my pants
- The Chaneysville Incident in my pants
- Three Cups of Tea in my pants
- Team of Rivals in my pants
- Ourselves Growing Older in my pants
- The Revolution Will Not Be Funded in my pants
Clearly, the magic is never-ending!